Wat ge zegt, da's ni slecht!
listening to the police

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BabbeL // CHILL OUT
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-05-2018 08:15:27    Onderwerp: listening to the police Reageren met citaat
"

Wang Zhiwei of Shanxi celebrates after the 50m pistol shooting men's final at 13th Chinese National Games in north China's Tianjin Municipality nike free rn sale , Aug 28,2017. Wang Zhiwei won the gold medal with a score of 227.9 rings. (XinhuaJu Huanzong)

China's Discovery ROV collects samples in western Pacific Ocean

World Robot Conference attracts visitors in Beijing

At least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland

13 killed, over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

Over 400 killed in mudslides in Sierra Leone

Qiandaohu Lake in China's Zhejiang under stricter protection

Weekly choices of Xinhua photo (Aug. 5 - Aug. 11)

Highlights of multinational drill in Georgia

"

SANTIAGO, Jan. 24 (Xinhua) -- Argentinian Marcelo will definitely not take over as Chile's new coach as a replacement for Jorge Sampaoli nike free run 5.0 V4 sale , announced the President of Chilean soccer, Arturo Salah, on Sunday.

"We rule out the Bielsa option. We are looking for more alternatives," said Salah before heading Paraguay to participate in the South American Football Confederation (Conmebol) elections.

Salah, who coached the national team between 1990 and 1993, had already ruled out Bielsa in a letter where nike free run 3.0 v5 sale , without further explication, he said that it wasn't the right moment for Bielsa to join the club.

The Copa America 2015 champions, are looking for a new coach after Sampaoli's whirlwind departure from the club due to a series of disagreements with the country's current soccer federation. This came about after the former president, Sergio Jadue, controversially resigned in November 2015 due to his involvement in the FIFA corruption scandal.

Sampaoli officially left the club on Jan. 19, weighed down by details of his multimillion-dollar contract becoming public knowledge around about the same time Jadue resigned.

Bielsa nike free run 3.0 v2 sale , who coached the Chilean national team between 2007 and 2011, successfully led the team through the World Cup South Africa 2010 qualifiers.

Argentinians Eduardo Berizo, the current Celta de Vigo coach, and Alejandro Sabella, former Argentina coach, have been mentioned by local media as other possible candidates.

Chile is worried about the lack of coach situation especially because of the upcoming World Cup Russia 2018 qualifying matches against Argentina and Venezuela in March.

"

PARIS nike free rn motion flyknit 2017 sale , Dec. 22 (Xinhua) -- The French Football Federation announced on Monday that the women's international friendly between France and England was cancelled as the two nations were drawn in the same group at the 2015 World Cup.

The friendly was originally scheduled on April 9.

France and England are both in Group F at the World Cup with Colombia and Mexico, which will be held in Canada in June and July.

They will play each other in Moncton on June 9.

" A man places flowers at the site where Shanghai police officer Mao Shengquan was knocked down and killed while trying to stop a driver making an illegal turn. Police officers and the public went to the site yesterday to mourn his death. The incident has drawn public attention and led people to reflect on their driving habits. — Xinhua

SUN Haojie, the 32-year-old driver who killed a police officer when making an illegal turn at the junction of Wuzhong and Hongmei roads in late afternoon on Wednesday, said he regrets what he did.

The incident has drawn a lot of attention from the public. Most of the comments are unsympathetic toward the driver, and some people have taken the opportunity to reflect on their own habit of breaking traffic laws.

“I really didn’t mean to hurt him,” said Sun nike free rn motion flyknit sale , who has been detained on suspicion of intentional injury.

Sun accelerated into the crossroads despite a warning from Mao Shengquan, the police officer who grabbed onto his car door, and knocked Mao down.

By the time he realized that something had gone wrong — when he saw a group of people behind him in his rearview mirror — Mao was already lying on the ground covered in blood.

Mao was also 32. His wife is due to give birth to their child next month.

“I never thought it would end up like this. I was just angry at him,” Sun told police, his head bowed. “Previously officers at this crossroads had let me make the turn, so I didn’t understand why he wouldn’t let me go nike free 5.0 flyknit sale ,” Sun said, adding that he had an urgent appointment with friends at that time.

Liu Zhengjin, a witness with 20 years’ driving experience, said he estimated that Sun was driving about 100 kilometers per hour when Mao grabbed onto his car door and tried to stop him.

The junction is one of the busiest on Wuzhong Road, especially during rush hour periods.

“Were it not for the police officers who are working there day and night, traffic along the road would be paralyzed nike free tr 5 flyknit sale ,” said Ye Ting, Mao’s colleague in Minhang District.

Chen Long, a 27-year-old man who has been driving for seven years, said he was once punished by a police officer for behaving in a way similar to Sun.

“Yes, I sometimes break the rules at the crossroads when I’m in a hurry and take chances with law enforcement, but I would never disobey a police officer nike free 3.0 flyknit sale ,” he said.

Hua Jun, a 27-year-old with two years’ driving experience, said he thought Sun made a great mistake in not listening to the police officer.

“Many of my driving friends would agree that even a good-tempered man can become ill-tempered when sitting behind the wheel, but you just can’t direct your anger at the police,” he said.

Having been punished for making an illegal turn at a crossroads himself, Hua said usually drivers take chances when they’re hurrying somewhere.

“Sometimes even if you break the rules nike free flyknit chukka sale , you can get away with it because the police officers are simply too busy to punish everyone,” Hua said.

Liu Xianquan, a criminal law professor at E. Cheap Mexico Soccer Jerseys Cheap Italy Soccer Jerseys Cheap Germany Soccer Jerseys Cheap Minnesota Timberwolves Jerseys Wholesale Rockets Jerseys Wholesale Pistons Jerseys Wholesale Pacers Jerseys Wholesale Nuggets Jerseys Wholesale Nets Jerseys Wholesale Dallas Mavericks Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BabbeL // CHILL OUT Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: