Wat ge zegt, da's ni slecht!
The biggest

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BabbeL // CHILL OUT
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 27-04-2018 04:33:48    Onderwerp: The biggest Reageren met citaat
MONACO cheap air jordan 12 doernbecher mens , July 17 (Xinhua) -- Reigning world champion Asbel Kiprop claimed a fifth fastest time over 1500 meters at the Monaco Diamond League meeting here on Friday, while Britain's Mo Farah was beaten to fourth.

The 2008 Olympic and two-time world title winning Kenyan stormed home in three minutes and 26.69 seconds, a world-leading result so far this year and a new meeting record at Herculis 2015.

His time is just 0.69 seconds off the sitting world record set 16 years ago by Hicham El Guerrouj of Moroccan in Rome.

"At the bell, I saw 2:31-2:32, so knew it could be a very fast time air jordan 12 doernbecher mens shoes ," said the 26-year-old.

"At the end I'm very satisfied, but can admit I wanted a bit faster," he added. "I felt strong. Monaco is my place."

"But as I said, it is great and confirms my shape before Beijing (world championships)."

With three out of the top five times in the category run by El Guerrouj, Kiprop became the third fastest man in the 1500m of all time.

Olympic champion Taoufik Makhloufi of Algeria came out the second with a personal best of 3:28.75 after a powerful final 200m sprint air jordan 12 doernbecher mens sale , while Morroccan Abdelaati Iguider, Olympic bronze medalist and world indoor champion, was the third on a personal best of 3:28.79.

Troubled British runner Farah, the Olympic and world 5000m and 10,000m champion air jordan 12 doernbecher mens , was triumped to the fourth in 3:28.93, missing his European record by 0.12 seconds.

"It was good to be in that company. Could not close the gap of Asbel," said Farah, outing for his just second race since the doping scandal involving his coach Alberto Salazar was digged out.

"Coming here I wanted to run hard, not just a race. And it worked. As for the double in Beijing jordan 12 retro doernbecher mens , I will do 10k for sure and then we will see about 5km," he added.

Beijing Olympic silver medalist Nick Willis of New Zealand set an Oceania record of 3:29.66 to finish fifth, with six other runners set personal bests in the 10th stop of the IAAF elite series.

NAIROBI, Dec. 8 (Xinhua) -- Kenya has launched a development strategy to help scale up investments in agriculture and outlines way forward to improve economic growth, reduce food imports, and boost nutrition.

The National Agriculture Investment Plan (NAIP), the core blueprint for revitalizing crop, livestock and fisheries production in Kenya, was launched in the capital Nairobi on Thursday.

The plan saw influential public and private sector partners agree on a roadmap for making crop and livestock production a powerful engine for economic growth in Kenya.

Speaking during the launch, the African Union Commission Commissioner for Rural Economy and Agriculture, Tumusiime Rhoda Peace, said the NAIP translated the continental and country aspirations into an evidence-based plan with clear targets, budgets and mutual accountability.

"It's inspiring to see such a diverse group come together to determine exactly how Kenya is going to generate the investments required to energize a sector that embodies the hope for a better future for all Kenyans," Peace told delegates.

Agriculture employs 75 percent of Kenyans but has yet to reach its potential to boost food security, nutrition and incomes, particularly for the country's poorest people.

Kenya's Agriculture Minister Willy Bett said government commitments were crucial, but creating a more prosperous, food-secure future for Kenya required a more entrepreneurial approach across the sector in production, processing, inputs and marketing.

"It's particularly important that we have a strategy that can drive greater investments from the private sector. This means attracting support for small and medium sized enterprises that can generate income and employment in rural communities," Betty said.

San Antonio Spurs guard Manu Ginobili waves as he leaves the court after the Golden State Warriors won Game 4 of their NBA Western Conference Finals 129-115 at AT&T Center in San Antonio, Texas, on Monday cheap jordan 12 doernbecher mens , for a 4-0 series sweep.

KEVIN Durant does not need to be told that Golden State should have a muted celebration after winning the Western Conference Finals.

Durant is fully aware a tough challenge waits for them. It’s why Durant signed with the Warriors and why Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson and Draymond Green embraced him at the expense of their own stats. “We have a bigger goal in mind,” Durant said.

Golden State has a chance to earn its second championship in three years after sweeping the San Antonio Spurs with a 129-115 victory on Monday night.

The Warriors became the first team in league history to open the playoffs 12-0, which provides them with a week of rest prior to their third straight finals appearance.

Golden State will host Game 1 of the NBA Finals on June 1 against either Cleveland or the Boston Celtics. The Cavaliers hold a 2-1 lead in the Eastern Conference Finals, but Curry alluded the Warriors are expecting a rematch with LeBron James and company.

“We all know jordan 12 doernbecher mens shoes , obviously, who we’re going to play,” Curry said. “We’ll be watching the Eastern Conference Finals to see how that unfolds. But it will be easy to start this new chapter and really just lock in on what’s in front of us.”

Facing Cleveland will resurrect chatter of Golden State’s collapse in last season’s finals, which saw the Cavaliers rally from a 1-3 deficit to win the franchise’s first championship. “This year is a totally different year, different group jordan 12 doernbecher mens sale , different journey,” Curry said.

The biggest difference is the addition of Durant, who left Oklahoma City in the offseason to sign with Golden State.

His presence has given the Warriors a deep and talented roster headlined by four All-Stars in Durant, Curry, Thompson and Green. But Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said to credit talent as the sole reason behind Golden State’s current run is disrespectful. “They’re really talented jordan 12 doernbecher mens , but .
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BabbeL // CHILL OUT Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: