Wat ge zegt, da's ni slecht!
impressive track

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BabbeL // CHILL OUT
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 11-05-2018 08:09:50    Onderwerp: impressive track Reageren met citaat
CANBERRA Zapatillas Vans SK8 Hi Slim Leather Negras , March 31 (Xinhua) -- One of Australia's most famous basketball players, Lauren Jackson, on Thursday announced her immediate retirement from the sport, after a knee injury ruled her out of the 2016 Rio Olympic Games.

Jackson, 34 Zapatillas Vans Sk8 Hi Pro Negras Gum Rebajas , stands at 6'5" (1.96 meters) and is widely regarded as one of Australia's most successful sportspeople of all time. She won three Olympic silver medals (in 2000, 2004, 2008) and an Olympic bronze (2012) and competed in the Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA) for the Seattle Storm.

Jackson, a three-time WNBA Most Valuable Player (MVP) with the Storm, said her decision to retire came after persistent knee problems finally ruled her out of a tilt at a maiden Olympic gold medal.

"Today I'm announcing my retirement from the love of my life Zapatillas Vans Sk8 Hi Lite Negras Blancas Comprar , basketball. It took me all over the world and gave me friendships forever," Jackson said at a press conference on Thursday.

"Two years ago I hurt my knee playing in China. I thought I'd be back playing pretty quickly and I didn't think it would be a big deal.

"Anyhow my knee ended up degenerating really, really fast and I got arthritis pretty quickly and since then I have had multiple surgeries trying to get back for the teams that I play with."

"In that time I tore my ACL (anterior cruciate ligament) in December and in January I got an infection in my knee joint."

Jackson said it would be tough not travelling to Rio to be part of the Olympic Games, something she has done four times previously.

"It breaks my heart that I can't be (at the Olympics)," she said.

"But I will be supporting them in spirit and I know they are going to get gold."

After the announcement on Thursday Zapatillas Mujer Vans Old Skool Rosa Blancas Espaņa , tributes flowed from teammates, her coach and even the nation's prime minister, who said Jackson was a role model for "all Australians".

"Well done on a brilliant career, Lauren! You leave a legacy as a brilliant sportswoman and a role model for all Australians," PM Malcolm Turnbull wrote on Twitter.

Jackson reportedly told teammates on Wednesday night before making the announcement on Thursday.

NEW YORK Zapatillas Vans Old Skool Blancas Verdes , July 19 (Xinhua) -- A family of five said they were forced to leave a JetBlue Airlines plane without any explanation last month, after their toddler kicked a passenger's seat in front of them, reports said Wednesday.

On June 21, Tamir Raanan and Mandy Ifrah were seated on a JetBlue flight from Fort Lauderdale, a city on Florida's southeastern coast Vans Old Skool Reissue Baratas Zapatillas Blancas , back to their home New York City, with their one-year-old daughter and two other children, five and eight.

Prior to departure, the toddler, who was sitting on Ifrah's lap Vans Old Skool Espaņa Zapatillas Vans Blancas , began to kick the seat in front of them, David Templer, an attorney of the family as quoted by a Washington Post report as saying.

Templer said Ifrah apologized to the passenger and then tried to focus on her toddler. He said the other passenger used a derogatory slur and said: "Why don't you tie you baby's feet down?"

Templer said although his client found it offensive, she did nothing other than trying to calm her child down.

Everything calmed down until it was announced the plane would return to the gate and a JetBlue supervisor told them to gather their things, Templer said.

In the first of the two videos posted on YouTube Comprar Zapatillas Vans Old Skool Leather Zip Blancas Baratas , the couple still seated on the plane repeatedly questioned a JetBlue official about the reason for their removal. He did not give them an answer instead continued to insist the family follow him off the aircraft.

Once they exited the aircraft, the second video showed the family again asking the JetBlue official for more details and why they would not be allowed to board again.

"We were left stranded," an NBC report quoted Ifrah as saying. "We were thousands of miles away from home. I asked them if they could at least get our luggage off the flight."

In a statement released by JetBlue on Wednesday, the airlines said removing the family was because of "a verbal altercation that included physical threats and profanities against a nearby customer."

Templer argues that if Ifrah issued "physical threats" then JetBlue would have notified authorities immediately. "It is imbecilic to believe that the incident occurred the way JetBlue wants to suggest."

The incident added JetBlue to the list of recent encounters on airlines that has gone viral, including forcing a family of four off a Delta Airlines plane while they refused to give up their 2-year-old son's seat in May Vans Old Skool Rebajas Zapatillas Vans Negras Blancas , and the forceful removal of a 69-year-old passenger from a United Airlines flight plane to make room for crew members in April.

Xi calls for world-class military research, educational institutions

China to enhance cooperation with Palestine on trade, infrastructure

China's top legislator visits Serbia to deepen bilateral cooperation

Scenery of Binjiang wetland in NE China's Harbin

23rd Summer Deaflympics opens in Samsun, Turkey

In pics: China's CH-5 drone completes trial flight

In pics: ethnic embroidery show in SW China's Yunnan

Chinese aircraft carrier formation conducts coordination training

WASHINGTON, Dec.19 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President-elect Donald Trump on Monday announced that he intends to nominate Vincent Viola as army secretary, who is currently the top executive of a trading company.

"Whether it is his distinguished military service or highly impressive track record in the world of business, Vinnie has proved throughout his life that he knows how to be a leader and deliver major results in the face of any challenge," Trump said in an online statement.

"If confirmed, I will work tirelessly to provide our president with the land force he will need to accomplish any mission in support of national defense strategy," Viola said.

Viola, born in 1956, entered the U.S. Army in 1977 after graduating f. Cheap Wizards Jerseys Cheap Warriors Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap San Antonio Spurs Jerseys Cheap Sacramento Kings Jerseys Wholesale Raptors Jerseys Wholesale Pelicans Jerseys Wholesale Orlando Magic Jerseys Wholesale Los Angeles Lakers Jerseys Wholesale New York Knicks Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BabbeL // CHILL OUT Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: