Wat ge zegt, da's ni slecht!
In September, Vietnam r

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BabbeL // CHILL OUT
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 12-11-2018 05:05:15    Onderwerp: In September, Vietnam r Reageren met citaat
At first glance Vans SK8 Hi Negras Rebajas , most would think that a 20-something-year-old girl with a small frame and a sweet smile would be an unlikely candidate to jump into a mixed martial arts (MMA) cage.

Lin Heqin made history by becoming 1st Chinese fighter to claim gold at the World MMA Championships Lin Heqin made history by becoming 1st Chinese fighter to claim gold at the World MMA Championships Lin Heqin made history by becoming 1st Chinese fighter to claim gold at the World MMA Championships Lin Heqin made history by becoming 1st Chinese fighter to claim gold at the World MMA Championships Lin Heqin made history by becoming 1st Chinese fighter to claim gold at the World MMA Championships Lin file photo Lin file photo Lin file photo

This partly explains how Lin Heqin became an instant sensation when she made history by becoming the first Chinese fighter to claim gold at the World MMA Championships, a prestigious nation versus nation combat event. She is also the first woman to be crowned in the tournament.

Dubbed "Wrestling Sister Lin" by her adoring fans, likening her to Lin Daiyu, a beautiful heroine of frailness in the classic Chinese novel "A Dream in Red Mansions", Lin is much more than her looks.

The fierce competitor has fought her way through various MMA tournaments with ten golds on her tally before finally getting into the final at the 2017 World MMA Championships in Astana Vans Old Skool Mujer Rebajas , Kazakhstan, and winning the gold in the women's 52.2kg category.

Soon after the victory, the avid social media user took to her Sina Weibo account to share her gratitude.

"So excited to win women's first gold in World MMA Championships' history, it's my best wish to make a small contribution to my mother nation, thank you all for your encouragement and support!"

A world champion cheered by thousands in the arena now, Lin didn't start her fighting course expecting the roaring applause.

"I dreamed about becoming a policewoman since childhood Vans Old Skool Blancas Rebajas , and I used to believe that I could make one if I keep with martial arts training," Lin told China Youth News.

Lin's parents, who were worried about the toughness of the training, didn't nod to the girl's passion at first, but at last gave in to the insistent daughter.

She started with half year's wrestling training, and then moved on to the Chinese free combat Vans Old Skool Negras Rebajas , a type of traditional fighting that involves grappling, striking, punching and kicking.

After serving in the People's Armed Police Force for three years, Lin became a professional MMA fighter in 2015 and has since taken up tens of rough, bloody fights behind the cage door.

Injuries are the norm for each bout. As long as she didn't end in knockout, Lin wouldn't be bothered too much.

Lin recalled one training session when she was punched in the nose by a male competitor. After a blacking out for a second http://www.oldskoolrebajas.es/ , Lin realized her nose was bleeding terribly, and wondered if the nose was crooked. She told herself that she just needed another punch to straighten it back. "I practiced hard in boxing since then so that no one could beat me, it also helps lower the chances of injuries."

Lin knows well that she could take her MMA dream higher.

"Let me take one day off to have a good sleep, and then will start preparing for my next fight on October 28 in Melbourne," Lin wrote on her Weibo Tuesday.

ROME, Jan. 7 (Xinhua) -- An elderly woman died on Friday when a residential building collapsed due to a gas explosion in Italy's largest island Sicily.

The blast occurred in Caccamo vans old skool baratas , a seaside town not far from the capital of the island, Palermo, in the early morning.

Local media said the blast was triggered by a gas leak that eviscerated the two-floor building where 82-year-old Benedetta Sunseri had her apartment.

The explosion also blew out windows in nearby buildings. Rescue teams which rushed to the spot found the body of the woman in the debris.

"I was washing clothes as I often do in the morning, when I realized there was a strange smell in the air," a neighbor of the victim, whose house was also damaged by the explosion vans old skool españa , said.

"I heard a rubble and I had a handful of soil and sand, then a few pebbles in the face. After a moment of confusion, I tried to understand and I saw the debris," she said.

HO CHI MINH CITY, Sept. 29 (Xinhua) -- Vietnam reported 16,459 traffic accidents in the first nine months of this year vans old skool rebajas , which left 6,518 people dead and 14,929 others injured, the country's General Statistics Office announced Tuesday.

The numbers of traffic accidents, deaths and severe injuries and slight injuries caused by the accidents declined, respectively Nike Cortez Classic Nylon Amarillo Blancas Zapatillas Baratas , by 12 percent, 3.6 percent, 2.6 percent and 20.8 percent from a year earlier.

In September, Vietnam reported 1,837 traffic accidents which claimed 697 lives with 1,695 people injured Nike Classic Cortez SP Nylon Zapatillas Verdes Marrón España , a slight increase in fatalities but a considerable decrease in injuries on a yearly basis.

Every single woman loves to go to party. Dressing for party isn’t an simple affair. You’ll want to take into account a lot of points in an effort to make yourself appear stunning. Not merely is it critical to wear a gorgeous dress sitting the occasion, you also really need to wear a matching shoe and jewellery to full the look of one’s outfit. You just cannot wear something and everything for a party. Elegant and sophisticated dresses are offered . Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Online Wholesale MLB Jerseys China Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys Free Shipping Adidas NHL Jerseys From China MLB Baseball Jerseys China Authentic Jerseys Wholsale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BabbeL // CHILL OUT Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: