Wat ge zegt, da's ni slecht!
Why would you even wa

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BabbeL // CHILL OUT
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 27-09-2018 02:42:23    Onderwerp: Why would you even wa Reageren met citaat
VALLETTA Cheap Russell Martin Jersey , Jan. 9 (Xinhua) -- Maltese Prime Minister Joseph Muscat on Friday urged efforts to avoid turning the terrorist attack on satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo into a clash of civilisations.

Speaking during the Labor Party's New Year drinks for the media, the social partners and civil society, the prime minister said there was consensus in Malta that freedom of expression should be defended.

"However, one should not use the incident to put moderate Islam elements off integrating," said Muscat Cheap Josh Donaldson Jersey , "one should not group people in baskets but there should be a coalition of people of goodwill."

The prime minister said that the Maltese should not allow such incidents to take people down the road of prejudice.

Twelve people, including two policemen, were killed on Wednesday after two masked and armed men opened fire on the headquarters of Charlie Hebdo in Paris.

"

Analysts said the appointment of Basketball Hall of Famer Yao Ming as the president of the Chinese Basketball Association (CBA) represents a big step in breaking the association away from the official sports body and a milestone for the country's sports reform.

Yao, member of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame and former NBA all-star player, was unanimously voted CBA president on Thursday.

Yao Cheap Kevin Pillar Jersey , 37, is the first non-government official to take the position. He was elected at the ninth national congress of the association and will be responsible for the association's decision-making, leadership and personnel appointments.

""Previously, officials from the Basketball Management Center under the General Administration of Sport (GAS) were in charge of the CBA. Naming Yao Ming as the president means that the CBA will separate from the management center and begin to operate as an independent association,"" Su Qun Cheap Marcus Stroman Jersey , editor-in-chief of the Basketball Pioneer newspaper, told the Global Times.

""Over the past years, match fixing and corrupt referees have stunted the development of Chinese basketball. The separation means that the CBA will enjoy more freedom in its operations,"" said Wang Qi, the manager of the China Sports Industry Group.

Both Su and Wang noted that Yao's international reputation Cheap Troy Tulowitzki Jersey , especially in the US, will serve as a diplomatic tool to help China spread its influence in the country and promote the awareness of Chinese basketball.

As one of the sports icons of China, Yao landed in the NBA in 2002 as a first-draft pick by the Houston Rockets. He played for the Rockets for nine years and featured in NBA All-Star Games eight times.

Yao also led the Chinese national basketball team to the quarterfinals in the Athens and Beijing Olympic Games. He was China's flag-bearer at the home Olympics in 2008.

Bold reforms

""The transition in leadership is just a starting point. In the future, we will unite professional talent in all fields, especially those who work in the government sector Cheap Joe Carter Jersey , to give full play to their wisdom and experience. We will adopt a different mind-set when considering further reforms, and promote the development of Chinese basketball in innovative ways,"" Yao told the People's Daily in an exclusive interview.

Specifically, Yao said that the first steps in his reform program will focus on CBA league matches. By operating league matches in a market-oriented way, Yao aims to promote the brand and attract more audiences.

Yao said he hopes to change the way players are recruited for the national team. Previously Cheap Roberto Alomar Jersey , the country issued an administrative order to clubs and sports bureaus to select players.

In the future, he plans to show more respect to players and invite them to join the national team so that they could be clearer about their responsibilities.

An insider close to the GAS told news portal sports.163 that Yao may extend the calendar for league matches and shorten the time for national team training. Besides, he may restrict the number of ""foreign players"" to offer more chances to the local ones. Changes in the referee system and referee committee may be made to ensure fairness.

To avoid conflicts of interest, Yao would sell his shares in the CBA side Shanghai Sharks before next season. Yao played for the club before he went to the NBA in 2002 and bought the team in 2009.

Amid widespread applaud for his appointment, some Chinese basketball fans expressed cautious optimism on the reform Cheap Toronto Blue Jays Hats , saying that a full separation will be difficult to achieve in the near term and the CBA cannot fully operate independently without the support of the government.

""Yao may need some time to find a balance between commercial operation and cooperation with local authorities,"" said Su, adding that attracting talents and promoting cooperation between education and sports departments is also of great importance.

""A good athlete may not be a good manager. The reform will take some time, but it has a promising future,"" said Wang.

"

Why would you even wanted to invest in a project like solar panels for your home ? The answer is simply because the climate on earth is altering quickly and that is natures way of saying Cheap Toronto Blue Jays Hoodies , one thing needs to adjust ahead of it’s too late. My name is Michelle, I’m 28 years old and I’m a marine biologist specialized to function with sea animals. I do not own a car and I only use my bike and public transportation to travel about. I’ve constantly supported organizations and movements, that had been tying to prevent a lot more catastrophes brought on by humans and I’ve always adored the few people which are trying truly hard to create this planet a far better location. I was carrying out a investigation on the web about solar energy plants and thats the initial time I’ve heard of Earth 4 Energy guide about generating your personal solar panels. I presented the video guide to my neighbours, inside the . Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China NCAA Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Online Soccer Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China MLB Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys From China NFL Jerseys Free Shipping NBA Jerseys Free Shipping
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BabbeL // CHILL OUT Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: