Wat ge zegt, da's ni slecht!
Venus was the o

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BabbeL // CHILL OUT
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 14-09-2018 07:14:57    Onderwerp: Venus was the o Reageren met citaat
MILAN Nike Air Force 1 Mid 07 Blancas Baratas , June 8 (Xinhua) -- On Monday, Liu Ziyang and five other teenage footballers from China, stepped onto an international field for the first time in their lives. The boys had come all the way from their home country to compete against a team of Italian teenagers.

"I love football games," said Liu Ziyang, an 11-year-old boy from Guangzhou, China.

"My dream is to join European football clubs as a professional player in the future," he said hopefully.

The game was hosted in the "Kinder+Sport" Area which covers 3,600 square meters at the Expo site. During the warm-up Hombre Nike Air Force 1 Bajas Blancas Baratas , Chinese footballer "Steel Rose" Sun Wen, along with Italian midfielder "Engine Room" Albertini, gave some tactical advice to their respective teams.

At around 4 p.m. local time (1400 GMT), the young players stepped onto the field in high spirits, looking like a real national team. After the whistle blew, the two teams quickly adapted to the intense pace of the match, switching between attack and defense. Chinese boys moved stealthily while Italian boys guarded with an iron defense. The two teams met their matches, making for a dramatic game.

"Today it has been a precious experience for the kids OFF White x Nike Air Force 1 Bajas The Ten Blancas AO4606-100 Baratas ," commented the "Kinder+Sport" Italian ambassador Albertini after the game. "There is no winner or loser in this game, only the joy of players and the fair-play spirit of sports that the two teams have learned from each other."

Sun Wen, the "Kinder+Sport" Chinese Ambassador, agreed with Albertini. "I'm so glad to have brought these kids, who are so passionate about football, to the Milan Expo. Football brings children from different cultural backgrounds to an equal platform, overcoming any language barrier."

At the end of the match, players from the two countries waved their trophies and medals to the crowd to the sound of cheers and applause.

Maria Sharapova of Russia plays a shot to Kaia Kanepi of Estonia during their women's singles match at the French Open tennis tournament at the Roland Garros stadium in Paris Botas Nike Air Force 1 Baratas , France, May 25, 2015. [PhotoAgencies]

PARIS - Defending champion Maria Sharapova breezed through to the second round but was booed off court on Monday, while two Chinese bowed out of the French Open after tumbling at the first hurdle.

Wang Qiang is now the only Chinese remaining in the singles main draw after rising star Zheng Saisai was crushed by Czech veteran Lucie Hradecka 6-3, 6-0 and Zhang Shuai's fifth trip to Roland Garros was snapped by 12th seed Karolina Pliskova.

The 21-year-old Zheng, ranked 62nd in the world, found it hard to cope with the big hitting Hradecka and went down in one hour and two minutes.

Playing her first French Open main draw, Zheng has been tipped to make some impact in international arena. Her best result on the WTA Tour was reaching the semifinals in last year's Shenzhen Open.

Zhang Shuai Nike Air Force 1 Flyknit Baratas , 26, lost 7-6 (4), 6-4 to Piskova in one hour 33 minutes, seeing off her chance after successfully holding every game of serve in the first set.

The former world No. 30, who has played 14 major tournaments without a single through into the second round, suffered an injury setback last year and slipped to the 122nd in the WTA rankings.

No. 2 seed Sharapova claimed a breezy victory over Kaia Kanepi of Estonia, 6-2, 6-4 Nike Air Force 1 Azules Baratas , to set up a second round encounter against fellow Russian Vitalia Diatchenko.

The 28-year-old, however, was booed after refusing to do a post-match interview inside Court Philippe Chatrier, the court where she twice claimed the French Open triumph in 2012 and 2014.

Sharapova told a post-match press conference that she'd been suffering a cold, just like last year when she was also sick at the start of the tournament.

"I totally understand that everyone usually does the interviews and answers a few questions to the crowd," she said. "It's absolutely normal. I'm not making any excuses but I've got to do what I have to do."

Andy Murray hit the center court later on and did not waste any time to clinch a clinical victory 6-3, 6-3, 6-1 against Argentina's "lucky loser" Facundo Arguello.

The third-seeded Briton Nike Air Force 1 Verdes Baratas , who's having the best clay-court season of his career with titles from Munich and Madrid, extended his winning streak on clay to 11 matches.

"I was nervous today," Murray said. "Always the first round of the major competitions are tough and it was quite windy and difficult conditions at the start. I was a little bit nervous at the start but I like that, it shows that you care and want to do well."

He will be joined in the second round by Czech Tomas Berdych, who ousted Japanese qualifier Yoshihito Nishioka with a 6-0, 7-5, 6-3 victory.

"Everything has been aimed for this tournament," said the No. 4 seed. "I'm feeling well. I'm feeling physically Nike Air Force 1 Mujer Baratas , mentally strong, and that's the best possible start that I can have."

The runner-up at Wimbledon in 2010, who had lost in the round of 128 in four his last eight appearances in Paris, thus improved his all-time record at the French Open to 18-11.

Spaniard Feliciano Lopez, seeded 11th, has been the highest seed to lose so far, falling 6-3, 7-6 (9) Nike Air Force 1 Naranja Baratas , 6-3 in the men's singles first round to 74th-ranked Teymuraz Gabashvili of Russia.

Meanwhile, the 14th-seeded Agnieszka Radwanska was beaten 6-2, 3-6, 6-1 by Germany's Annika Beck, and the No. 15 seed Venus Williams has lost in the first round of Roland Garros for the second time in three years, surrendering 7-6 (5), 6-1 to Sloane Stephens.

At 34, Venus was the oldest player in the women's singles main draw Nike Air Force 1 Granate Baratas , while the 40th-ranked Stephens is a 22-year-old American.

BEIJING, Sept. 14 (Xinhua) -- China's value-added industrial output grew 6 percent year on year in August, compared with a 6.4 percent increase in July, the National Bureau of Statistics said Thursday.

On a monthly basis, industrial produc. Cheap Shirts Cheap Jerseys Cheap Shirts Cheap T-shirts Cheap Shirts Cheap New Jerseys Cheap Custom Soccer Jerseys Cheap Custom Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BabbeL // CHILL OUT Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: