Wat ge zegt, da's ni slecht!
Apron, jason-lamp-shop.com, Waterproof Vinyl Apron

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BabbeL // CHILL OUT
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
BessLineberger

BerichtGeplaatst: 29-06-2021 10:12:15    Onderwerp: Apron, jason-lamp-shop.com, Waterproof Vinyl Apron Reageren met citaat
In /Film writer Josh Spiegel’s new oral history of The Hunchback of Notre Dame, composer Alan Menken revealed that one famous pop star almost featured in a few songs from the soundtrack for the 1996 Disney film. You heard it here first, folks: we almost got a Michael Jackson version of “God Help the Outcasts.”

If you’ve been following along with theme-park updates over the last year or two, though, the Epcot announcement is a little less snazzy, if only because the long progress on the Harmonious nighttime show has been well-documented and memed by Disney Twitter. (“There’s not really a segment of Twitter dedicated to Disney fandom, right?” There is. Of course there is.) But yes, the Disney Parks Blog is confirming that “Harmonious” will arrive on October 1 as well. Good luck topping the utter beauty and majesty of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth! You will need it, Harmonious.

jason-lamp-shop.com
Waterproof Vinyl Apron

Revenge movies never go out of style. Even now, in a year where films are only just starting to trickle back into theaters, revenge stands front and center. From Spiral to Wrath of Man, theaters in 2021 are already slathering the silver screen with vengeance-fueled entertainment. Nature is healing.Apron

So when we were rehearsing that piece, we were doing it half-speed. He hit me and I did a little somersault, and we’re on the top of this zeppelin piece, which is shaped like a Quonset hut. The apex of it is about, I want to say, 50 feet off the ground or something. So when I do my little roll-away from Lothar at half-speed, no big deal. I ended up sitting on my butt. Then we got up and we’re going to shoot it. So then we do it full speed, and I do my roll and it takes me further because it’s a full-speed roll. I start sliding down the side. There was nothing there for me except some dolly tracks at the bottom of where I was sliding. I instinctively got to my feet and ran diagonally as I was going down the Quonset hut, because there was a half-deflated crash pad. Not in my trajectory, but I could, by running diagonally, sort of make my way over. I turned and fell backward into the crash pad, and removed my helmet so I could see what I was doing. The first person by my side was Jim Arnett, our stunt coordinator, and his eyes were big as dinner plates. You know, there was the lead of the movie sliding off the Quonset hut 50 feet high onto dolly tracks. If I didn’t break my leg or legs, I was for sure going to sprain something. I’d be surprised if he didn’t soil his underwear.

Catherine Frot plays Ariane, the woman whose careless act of distraction costs young Melanie a placement at an exclusive music academy, and she’s a woman with her own concerns, self-doubts, and issues. It’s Déborah François’s turn as Melanie, though, that captivates and disturbs. We know she’s up to something (or is she?), but it’s not clear until the very end what that might be. François creates a woman shielded behind intentional deception, and watching her maneuver each moment is a delight knowing that she’s masterfully waiting for just the right situation.

In season two of “Central Park,” the Tillerman family continues to navigate living in and caring for the world’s most famous park. Molly experiences the trials and tribulations of adolescence, Cole is challenged by a truly embarrassing moment at school, Paige continues to chase down the Mayor’s corruption story and Owen juggles managing the park, his staff and his family all with a smile on his face. Meanwhile, Bitsy inches ever closer to her sinister goal of claiming Central Park as her own; with Helen by her side, eternally wondering whether she’s made it into Bitsy’s will.

I honestly love this trailer as it clearly defines the artistic vision of the anthology framework with a little teaser in each part of the house itself. The visual elements make me reminisce over films like The Cell, Hostel, and Dario Argento‘s Suspiria. The ending scene with the rubber man and slicing into another dimension is also pretty damn cool. It makes me wonder if there will be alternate timelines, another dimension we’re working with, or perhaps just more sci-fi elements in general.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BabbeL // CHILL OUT Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: