Wat ge zegt, da's ni slecht!
Apron, Waterproof Apron Cute, jason-lamp-shop.com

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BabbeL // DAG ALLEMAAL..
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
BessLineberger

BerichtGeplaatst: 18-06-2021 10:54:02    Onderwerp: Apron, Waterproof Apron Cute, jason-lamp-shop.com Reageren met citaat
She then escapes to somewhere unknown, and our Loki also makes a choice. He goes after her. The last scene of the episode has Mobius running after him, too late to stop his Variant from jumping through the time/space portal to whereabouts unknown.

jason-lamp-shop.com
Waterproof Apron Cute

Only Leslie Grace, the actress who plays Nina, responded in kind to León’s concern over the lack of Afro-Latino actors, telling The Root that she “hope[s] to see my brothers and sisters that are darker than me lead these movies.”

That’s right — the other Loki is a woman, played by Sophia Di Martino. The show hinted at this in the first episode when Loki’s TVA file listed him as gender fluid, and it’s been something Marvel fans have been speculating about since Marvel announced Di Martino’s casting.

(Superhero Bits is a collection of stories, updates, and videos about anything and everything inspired by the comics of Marvel, DC, and more. For comic book movies, TV shows, merchandise, events, and whatever catches our eye, this is the place to find anything that falls through the cracks.)Apron

Sarah Polley’s transition from actress to director seems like a perfect fit for working with these ladies as well. Many film fans know Polley from her lead role as Ana in Dawn of the Dead, but she later earned an Oscar nomination for her first feature screenplay Away From Her, which she also directed. Polley’s natural talent and ability to translate emotion on screen and lean into subversive techniques makes Women Talking all the more enticing.

Yeah, I was into the beard idea. I don’t know how much they wanted the beard idea or loved the beard idea. But to me it was, there was no room for discussion. I don’t shave for six months and if we’re going to go somewhere cold, I mean, really that’s what it was all about. I just didn’t want to get cold. So I wanted to have a hat and a beard.

I enjoyed it. I love Joe. I had to get a little used to Joe, because Joe is a technical director. I didn’t have a lot of films under my belt. I had some TV under my belt, and that was more like a sausage factory. This was my first time doing something where you had multiple takes and things were done at a more relaxed pace. I’ve never been one that needed coddling of any kind. If things are going along fine, you don’t hear too much from Joe. You know, Alan [Arkin, who plays Peevy] helped me get used to that. He was like, “You’re doing great. Joe doesn’t need to be reassuring. Take it from me, when you don’t hear anything from Joe, that is him reassuring you. Because you’re doing things right.” And I was like, “OK, that’s fantastic.”

Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BabbeL // DAG ALLEMAAL.. Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: