Wat ge zegt, da's ni slecht!
Detroit Tigers MLB Design Face Coverings, Team Logo

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BabbeL // INFO
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
BessLineberger

BerichtGeplaatst: 02-03-2021 01:54:14    Onderwerp: Detroit Tigers MLB Design Face Coverings, Team Logo Reageren met citaat
"It's almost a year to the day when I was last in a game, so it definitely felt like a moment where we came full circle a little bit," Mancini, who turns 29 in a few weeks, said Sunday. "I thought more about everything that happened today than I have in a long time. I've mostly tried to in a lot of ways just move on and not think too much about last year. But today I ran through all the tough days that we had and really tried to appreciate and cherish today.''

Prospects Francisco Alvarez, Ronny Mauricio, Mark Vientos, and Khalil Lee got one at-bat each. Alvarez grounded into a double play, Mauricio struck out looking, Vientos drew a walk, and Lee struck out looking.Detroit Tigers MLB Design Face Coverings

As Carlos Correa preached last postseason, playing the villain isn’t all bad. Houston’s redemption tour starts on Sunday.Chicago Cubs MLB Design Face Coverings

Heyward on no one picking Cubs to win in 2021: ‘I love that’ originally appeared on NBC Sports ChicagoOakland Athletics MLB Design Face Coverings

"I felt everything was good," Holland said. "Coming here and getting this opportunity, I wanted to make the most of it. ... I felt everything was under control, where it needed to be velo-wise on all of the pitches."San Diego Padres MLB Design Face Coverings

"There is something to be said for having a lineup that doesn't give a pitcher any breaks where when you're getting to the bottom of that order, you take one pitch off and it could end up in the seats," said chief baseball officer Chaim Bloom. "There's a threatening aspect to that that I like, but it was not necessarily something deliberate. We were just trying to bring in the most impactful players that we could."

mlbtwinsonline.com
Team Logo Face Masks

This news also serves as a reminder that COVID-19 is still with us and positive tests may come up during the 162-game 2021 season. The hope is that outbreaks are avoided and any positive is a mild case or one with no symptoms.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BabbeL // INFO Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: