Wat ge zegt, da's ni slecht!
nhlfansjersey.com, Hockey Cloth Face Masks, New York Islande

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BabbeL // DAG ALLEMAAL..
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
BessLineberger

BerichtGeplaatst: 22-01-2021 10:26:31    Onderwerp: nhlfansjersey.com, Hockey Cloth Face Masks, New York Islande Reageren met citaat
Gourde regained the two-goal lead when he ripped a half-slap shot past Delia at 13:32 of the third period.New York Islanders

Ovechkin said in a statement Wednesday, “I regret my choice to spend time together with my teammates in our hotel room and away from the locker room areas. I will learn from this experience.”

Blais received a minor penalty for elbowing in first-period incident in the Blues' 4-1 victory at Colorado on Wednesday night in the opener for both teams.

The NHL announced the following COVID-related absences for Wednesday. Note that the Anaheim Ducks are listed as “TBA.” (Teams without absences are not listed.)

Gustafsson will take offensive risks (after all, that's his job) and he'll have to show himself in the defensive zone, but he can distribute the puck.Montreal Canadiens

nhlfansjersey.com
Hockey Cloth Face Masks

Calgary took a 2-1 lead at 13:30 when Backlund scored his first goal of the season, lifting a rebound over Demko.New Jersey Devils

“We scored off the rush,” Couture said. “We have an attack mentality this year. We’re trying to get the puck and attack off the net. It forces teams to defend the middle of the ice. I think both of my goals tonight, correct me if I’m wrong, off the rush and off of quick cycles in the neutral zone.”Washington Capitals

Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BabbeL // DAG ALLEMAAL.. Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: