Wat ge zegt, da's ni slecht!
Tennessee Titans for NHL Face Masks - NHL Face Masks Shop

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BabbeL // OVER HET WEER EN MEER!
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
BessLineberger

BerichtGeplaatst: 06-01-2021 01:46:27    Onderwerp: Tennessee Titans for NHL Face Masks - NHL Face Masks Shop Reageren met citaat
"I just happened to post a picture of me with some of my masks and (news) spread. It has been good because I have been able to connect with people I haven't talked to for years that I now have learned are in the nursing industry or they are doctors. They don't have the supplies they need, so just to be able to play a small role in that....Tennessee Titans for NHL Face Masks

Well, 1976 sure was a good year for progressive mask design, eh? Another goaltender who used his team branding in an innovative way was Wayne Stephenson in Philadelphia. Having served as a backup to Bernie Parent, Stephenson’s mask didn’t get the same level of recognition as that of Ken Dryden, but the creative use of the Flyers’ logo is certainly worth noting.

The New Jersey Devils are counting on offseason additions, players in the pipeline and a new coach to turn their fortunes around.

Brooks Orpik had crushed him with an illegal check from behind in a game on March 4, 2006, an act for which the Penguins' punishing defenseman was suspended three games. One fracture came from the top of Cole's vertebra. The other came up from the bottom, turning into the spinal canal. Because of the nature of the injury and the ferocity of the impact, logically the bone should have entered that canal.

"It's part of the myriad of issues that we're dealing with, which is why when people say, 'Oh, well, they're trying to renegotiate,' the answer to all of this is, we've got a lot of issues and a lot of problems to deal with, and the system is going to be stressed for everyone. And is there an appetite for working through all of those issues?"Miami Dolphins for NHL Face Masks

Until now, many sports held during the pandemic were outside where there’s fresh air circulating and space to spread out from others.

Dr. Joe McLaughlin, Alaska’s state epidemiologist, discussed a new update to Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance about how COVID-19 can spread. The recent update states there’s good evidence that COVID-19 can spread person-to-person through airborne transmission of very small virus particles that can remain suspended in the air, not just through respiratory droplets that you might breathe, yell, sing, cough, or sneeze out. Airborne transmission appears to be a much less common way for the virus to spread than close-range (less than 6 feet) respiratory droplet transmission. Documented airborne transmissions have typically involved the presence of an infectious person being in an enclosed and poorly ventilated space for an extended period of time (more than 30 minutes). Enough virus was present in the space to cause infections in people who were more than 6 feet away or who passed through that space soon after the infectious person had left.

While it took decades for leagues to adopt rules to better protect skaters, hockey visors, cages, and facemasks are essential protective equipment today, and continue to evolve with advances in performance technology.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BabbeL // OVER HET WEER EN MEER! Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: