Wat ge zegt, da's ni slecht!
BEIJING

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BabbeL // CHILL OUT
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
DMT

BerichtGeplaatst: 01-06-2018 02:06:38    Onderwerp: BEIJING Reageren met citaat
BEIJING Cheap Ken Griffey Jersey , Oct. 10 (Xinhua) -- Following are the results from the 167km first stage of the Tour of Beijing from Chongli to Zhangjiakou on Friday:

Stage

1. Luka Mezgec (Giant-ShimanoSLO) 4 hours 22 minutes 58 seconds

2. Caleb Ewan (Orica GreenedgeAUS) same time

3. Tyler Farrar (Garmin-SharpUSA) st

4. Sacha Modolo (Lampre-MeridaITA) st

5. Nikolas Maes (Omega Pharma-QuickStepBEL) st

Overall standings:

1. Luka Mezgec (Giant-ShimanoSLO) 4 hours 22 minutes 48 seconds

2. Caleb Ewan (Orica GreenedgeAUS) at 4 secs

3. Julian Kern (AG2R La MondialeGER) 5

4. Tyler Farrar (Garmin-SharpUSA) 6

5. Jeremy Roy (FDJ.FRFRA) 6

"

DISNEYTOWN will be closed on Tuesday for a grand opening celebration for the Shanghai Disney Resort.

Local and international media plus special guests will be invited to take part in the celebration from Tuesday through the grand opening on Thursday, the resort announced today.

Public transportation to and from the resort will also have varying operating hours between June 14 and 16. Details will be publicized on the official Weibo (SHdisneyresort) and Wechat (ShanghaiDisneyResort) accounts of the resort. The resort reminds visitors to check before making plans to visit the resort during that time.

The celebrations will include the global premiere of the first Mandarin production of the Broadway hit, Disney’s THE LION KING.

An opening celebration event will be live broadcasted at 7:30pm on Wednesday on Dragon TV.

The two-hour event will feature special appearances by Honorary Ambassadors Sun Li, Lang Lang and Yao Ming along with performances and fireworks.

Shanghai Disney Resort will welcome its first official guests from 12:00-10:00 pm on June 16.

Guests interested in visiting the resort’s theme park, Shanghai Disneyland, on June 16 must have a ticket before coming Cheap Tony Perez Jersey , as tickets for this date will not be sold on site that day. Tickets are still available for other dates throughout the summer and can be purchased at www.shanghaidisneyresort or through official travel partners.

" I have heard it more and more lately. The person on the other end of the phone line, says "Thanks for keeping up with me." Or "Thanks for continually staying in touch." Or, "Thanks for bugging me, in a good way." At first, I was concerned, but now I just take it in stride. You see Cheap Reggie Sanders Jersey , to be successful in sales, in business, in building relationships, it takes downright, unadulterated persistence.

It may be the one thing that holds back too many people from being a success in their careers and in their business. Often, some one might hear those words and say that they are not going to be over bearing Cheap Chris Sabo Jersey , or if the prospect does not return their call then they will not follow up, at least right away. To me, that is a call to die in my sales career and begin the art of killing my company. Actually, I believe not pursuing the goal, not being persistent is just an excuse for not wanting to get the job done or for not taking care of your business.

For years, I have used the motto Cheap Pete Rose Jersey , "just one more!" Just one more phone call, just one more contact, just one more visit, just one more minute or two to get a new task completed has literally made me thousands of dollars I would not have had.

When your gut says "do not make that call", just do it anyway. Yes, you will get rejections. And someone may get irritated Cheap Dave Concepcion Jersey , however more and more, busy people want to be reminded, want to be encouraged, want to be "not let off the hook." And they will respect you for it (if you are not over demanding or rude) and your income will grow.

Some people may consider sales people and business people like myself as aggressive. In fact, we probably are and that is not a bad thing. If you consider someone aggressive, it may bother you because you are not aggressive. Frankly Cheap Anthony DeSclafani Jersey , I would prefer the word assertive.

I believe in my product so much and I believe my company is so far ahead of most of the competition that I really want potential prospects to become clients so that they can benefit from our service and integrity. Call it aggressive. Call it assertive. No matter what, I aim to be persistent UNTIL THE PROSPECT CONVINCES ME THAT THEY ARE NOT INTERESTED IN WHAT I HAVE TO OFFER.

I am like a hunting dog. Show me an interested prospect, a hot or warm prospect, and I will hone in on the target not allowing issues or problems to get in the way.

However, a word of caution. Do not throw caution to the wind. Be alert and sensitive to what your prospective client is saying or acting. There is a time to back off, slow down Cheap Joey Votto Jersey , give it time, and then continue to be persistent. That is why you and I need a great contact manager or CRM program. Keep in touch. Do not let those contacts slide and get away. Do not forget about them.

While writing this article, I just had a potential client tell me that he is not ready but wants to use our service in the future and to contact him early at the beginning of the year (January.) That information got recorded, and filed in the proper place and you can bet that at the first of the year, he will become a client or at least take another step toward becoming one. Why, because persistence is absolutely vital if you are going to be a success in your business.

One final comment. Persistence is needed in growing your business as well. When you are tempted to watch tv Cheap Billy Hamilton Jersey , persistence gets you to learn more about how to market your product. When you are tired and want to turn in, persistence keeps you up to work on that new web site. When you want to get away and watch a sport, persistence takes along a prospect. You see persistence sees the end result and motivates you toward that end.

So do not give up. Do not giv. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys China Free Shipping Cheap Sports Jerseys Cheap Kids Jerseys Wholesale MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Sports Jerseys
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    BabbeL // CHILL OUT Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: